0.75KW-37KW AC Solar Pump Controller
First、Introduction The controller designed for AC pump control design, use of a dedicated high-speed control chip, using a key switch to complete the automatic pumping. The controller through the high water level, low water level, common side of the test, when the water level below the low water...
The controller designed for AC pump control design, use of a dedicated high-speed control chip, using a key switch to complete the automatic pumping. The controller through the high water level, low water level, common side of the test, when the water level below the low water level, the controller to open the pump control for pumping operations, when the water level reaches the high water level, close the controller pump output, , In order to achieve intelligent control of automatic pumping
Controller panel diagram
Notes：5、6、7、8 pole are special use，Do not connect when not in use
The controller should be fixed, the installation hole shown in Figure 3：
Installment hole size：180×85(mm)；
Wire preparation: It is recommended to use multi-strand copper conductor insulated wire. Firstly, to determine the length of the wire, in the case of ensuring the installation of the location, as far as possible to reduce the length of the connection to reduce electrical losses. Select the copper conductor cross-sectional area at a current density of no more than 4A / mm2 and strip the connector on the controller side by 5mm.
1) Firstly, connect the battery terminal of the controller, and then connect the other end to the battery, pay attention to +, - , do not reverse. If the connection is correct, the corresponding indicator light will light. If reverse polarity, do not burn insurance and any parts of the controller. The fuse is used as the ultimate protection of the internal circuit of the controller itself
2) Connect to solar panel: connect the terminal of the panel on the controller, then connect the other terminal to the photoelectric board, pay attention to +, - pole, do not reverse, if there is sunlight, the charging indicator should be bright. Otherwise, check that whether the connection is correct
3) Water pump connection: the pump connection cable connected to the controller on the pump connection, pay attention to + and - , do not reverse, so as not to burn water pump.
4) Melt ice connector: the ice bucket connection to the controller on the ice-melting connection, pay attention to +, - pole, do not reverse, so as not to burn the ice.
5) Water level controller connection: should be installed as required water switch, the switch control cable is properly connected to the controller (high water level, low water level, common) port, do not make it wrong, so as to avoid control failure.6) Start the pump: After confirming that all cables are connected properly, open the "pump switch" of the controller and start the pumping operation.
Notes: Pumps and ice can not work at the same time, to melt ice priority use
Switch and indicator light instructions
When the system is connected properly, and there is sunshine to the photoelectric board. If the charging indicator light is green, indicating that the system charging circuit is normal, otherwise the charging abnormalities.
When the system is connected properly, the battery status indicator is green, the system voltage is normal, the user in pumping electricity. When the battery voltage status indicator is red, that the battery power is insufficient, if the digital display is E1, the controller will automatically turn off the pump output, suggesting that the user battery is under voltage condition. When the battery charge to charge the voltage reaches the under voltage recovery voltage, the battery status indicator turns green, the system automatically resume work. When the voltage is abnormal, when the voltage is too high, the battery status indicator is yellow, if the digital display is E2, the controller will turn off the pump output, prompting the user battery is over-voltage state, when the battery voltage drops to over voltage recovery voltage, The battery status indicator turns green and the flux is automatically restored
When the system under voltage, over voltage, over current, short circuit and other failures, the fault indicator light, when the fault is cleared, automatically extinguished.
When the pump is working, the pump indicator turns on and the pump indicator is off when the pump is off.
Ice Melt indicator：
When melt ice is working, the indicator turn on. Oppositely not.
When open, the pump controller is open, the pump is pumping operation; when closed, the pump control is closed and the pump stops pumping.
Ice melt switch：
Press the ice melt switch, turn off the pump, melt ice switch open, 3 minutes after the ice automatically shut down. Long press the ice switch 5 seconds for the battery voltage and load current between the display switch, boot the default display battery voltage.
- Previous: Solar Pump Controller DC Solar Pump Controller
- Next: 48V Wind Solar Hybrid Charge Controller for Wind Solar